Website Administrator / Digital Marketing Executive - Remote
Progressive and growing company, fun team and supportive manager. We are looking for a motivated and technically creative volunteer website administrator who can oversee, develop, and write content for our learning management system. Based on the product portfolio, this would be most suited to someone with technical skills, but it also applies to those with relevant experiences.
Responsibilities within this role include:
- Add and create new products to website
- Update web content as when needed
- Assist users with any technical issues they are having, troubleshoot or escalate if required
- Hold responsibility for continual evolution and improvement of the site
- Work with developer and external coding agents on improvements
- Train customers and colleagues on use of the page
- Manage all promotional pricing / special offers etc
- Add customer accounts
- Analyse Google analytic to improve site traffic
- Carry out content audits
- Monitor competitor websites.
- Experience or qualifications in a similar role
- Moodle LMS, Photoshop and In-Design experience
- Time management / Project management skills
If this sounds like something you would enjoy, please send your CV to email@example.com. We would love to hear from you.